At Dental Bright, we treat you with the most up-to-date techniques, thanks to the advanced training of Dr. Ali Falahat and some of the latest dental technology in Houston. Whether we’re placing a tooth filling or planning a root canal, you and your family will benefit from our investments in technology and training. Se habla español!
Using tools like digital X-rays and an intraoral camera helps us:
- Speed up your procedures
- Make accurate diagnoses
- Better explain your treatment options
- Communicate more easily with insurance companies
- Keep you comfortable throughout your treatment
Some technology, like online banking, takes people out of the process. At our office, it does just the opposite. The less time we spend on tasks like taking X-rays, the more time we can spend getting to know you and your dental needs!
To schedule an appointment, call 713-234-6690. Located at 5711 Hillcroft Avenue, our office is easily accessible from Interstate 69 or the Westpark Tollway.
Find All the Dental Services You’re Likely to Need
We rarely make referrals to outside specialists because we offer all the dental services you’re likely to need right in-house. Our services include:
- General Dentistry – Dental exams, dental cleanings, and preventive services like custom mouthguards stop small dental problems from becoming larger ones.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Improve your smile’s appearance with tooth bonding, teeth whitening, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – Whether you need to repair teeth or replace them, our restorative services will give your smile a new lease on life.
- Oral Surgery – Dr. Falahat can gently extract teeth, including wisdom teeth.
We Don’t Want Payment to Stand in the Way of Your Dental Treatment
We never want worries about payment to prevent you from getting the dental care you need. In addition to working with many insurance companies, we accept all major credit cards and third-party financing from CareCredit. We’re even happy to work with you on creating an in-house payment plan for some of our services.
To visit a practice that uses the latest dental technology in Houston, call Dental Bright at 713-234-6690.