Physical attractiveness is surprisingly subjective. Some people prefer blondes, while others favor brunettes. Yet nearly everyone considers a straight white smile attractive. If you weren’t born with one, don’t worry! With cosmetic dentistry in Houston, Dr. Ali Falahat can give you a smile that will turn heads.
We offer cosmetic dental treatments to:
- Whiten stained or dingy teeth
- Conceal imperfections like chips, gaps, and uneven edges
- Improve your self-confidence
- Make you look younger
To schedule a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Falahat, call 713-234-6690. He’ll help you determine the cosmetic dentistry procedures that will work best for your smile. He can also work with you to create a comprehensive treatment plan for a total smile makeover.
Cover Smile Flaws With Tooth Bonding or Dental Crowns
Most people have a smile flaw or two that bothers them, whether it’s a chipped front tooth or stubborn discoloration. Fortunately, we can conceal almost any imperfection with one of these cosmetic dental treatments:
- Tooth Bonding – During this affordable treatment, we’ll apply layers of tooth-colored composite resin to your teeth, then harden it with a special blue light. We carefully match the color of the resin to the rest of your smile. It hides minor flaws like chips, small gaps, and stubborn stains that don’t respond to whitening treatments. The entire process can usually be completed in just one appointment.
- Dental Crowns – Because it covers your entire tooth, a dental crown can hide more extensive flaws, including misshapen teeth and worn-down teeth. We use crowns made of sturdy and beautiful zirconia. They resist staining and will look great for many years, with proper care. Crowns also strengthen your teeth and protect them from damage.
Get a Whiter Smile With Teeth Whitening Treatments
If you see a dingy-looking smile in the mirror, you can brighten it with teeth whitening. Our professional teeth whitening treatments are formulated with higher amounts of whitening ingredients than drugstore products, so they yield brighter results.
We use products from respected brands like Opalescence and Zoom. If you want us to do the whitening work for you, you can get a treatment in our office. If you’d rather whiten on your own time, we’ll provide you with professional-strength products to use at home. You even have the option of whitening treatments that work while you sleep.
Interested in transforming your appearance with cosmetic dentistry in Houston? Call Dental Bright at 713-234-6690 today. We’re open until 6 p.m. on weekdays to make it easy to see us after work or school.