Whether or not they involve blood or pain, dental emergencies in Houston can really ruin your day. Depending on the nature of the emergency, they can also wreck your smile. We’ll do our best to save your smile and your day by working you into our schedule ASAP.
In addition to speedy assistance, we’ll treat your emergency with:
- Dental Experience – In his 25 years as a dentist, there are few emergency situations Dr. Ali Falahat hasn’t handled. He and the rest of our team know how to keep you calm.
- Advanced Technology – Tools like our digital X-rays and intraoral camera help us diagnose you quickly and comfortably.
- Restorative Procedures – From root canals to dental crowns, we use the most effective restorative dentistry techniques to repair your smile.
- Pain-Free Local Anesthesia – We use a topical numbing gel so you won’t feel a thing when getting local anesthesia.
If you’re in the middle of a dental emergency, call us right away at 713-234-6690.
Get the Right Restorative Dental Procedure for Your Emergency
Whether you broke a tooth during dinner or are suffering from a toothache, we have a restorative dental procedure that will get you out of pain and repair your smile. You may need:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities are often the cause of toothaches. We’ll remove decay from your tooth and place a tooth-colored filling to keep it healthy.
- Dental Crowns – If you’ve cracked or broken a tooth, we’ll mend it with a dental crown. We also use crowns to repair severely decayed teeth and infected teeth after root canal therapy.
- Root Canals – When infection gets into the center of your tooth, it can give you a toothache and lead to the loss of your tooth. Worse, the infection can spread to other parts of your body. We’ll remove all of the infection to relieve your pain, save your tooth, and preserve your overall health.
For quick assistance in dental emergencies in Houston, call Dental Bright at 713-234-6690.