It’s important to choose a Hunters Creek Village dentist who has the perfect combination of skill, artistry, and concern. You’ll find that here at Dental Bright. Dr. Falahat has seen it all in his 25 years in the dental field, so you can feel confident knowing he will make the best recommendations possible for you and your family.
Not only that, but he will follow through with solutions that look and feel completely natural – and solutions you feel comfortable with, not ones that feel forced upon you.
In everything we do, we want to make you comfortable in your dental care. That includes:
- Offering you many solutions under one roof so you can keep working with the same doctor and staff, including solutions to enhance your smile, maintain your smile, repair your smile, replace your teeth, straighten your teeth, and prevent tooth wear from grinding
- Accepting multiple payment options, such as in-house financing, CareCredit financing, and insurance
- Providing hours that work for your busy schedule so you don’t have to take off work or pull the kids out of school
- Using advanced dental technology that makes your treatment faster and more comfortable, such as quick digital X-rays, intraoral cameras for real-time images you can see along with us, and rotary equipment for gentler root canals
- Applying numbing gel to lessen any discomfort you might feel – even for dental cleanings
- Taking same-day appointments whenever available to get you out of pain quickly
Some people are simply more comfortable knowing they can speak in their native language of Spanish. If that’s you or a family member, don’t hesitate to let us know your preference.
Whether you get your teeth cleaned every six months or haven’t been to the dentist for years, we’d like to welcome you to our practice with a $149 new patient special. So call our Hunters Creek Village dentist today at 713-234-6690 to take advantage of your healthier, brighter smile!