You’ll spend long months in standard metal braces to get a straight smile. In some cases, you may need to wear braces for as long as three years. When the braces come off, you typically must spend several more months wearing a retainer full-time to keep your teeth in place. With Fastbraces in Houston, we can shorten your orthodontic treatment time by many months.
When compared to standard braces, Fastbraces treatment is:
- Faster – In many cases patients begin noticing movement of their teeth within days. It’s possible to complete treatment in as few as 120 days. That’s far less time than you’ll spend in standard braces or orthodontic aligners.
- More Comfortable – Your teeth are moved in a way that most people find more comfortable than standard braces. Unlike standard braces, no uncomfortable adjustments are needed.
- Less Invasive – You are less likely to need to have any teeth extracted before undergoing Fastbraces treatment.
- Less Costly – Because Fastbraces treatment is completed in a shorter time and requires fewer visits to our office, it typically costs less than other kinds of orthodontic treatment.
- Better for Your Teeth – Since your Fastbraces will come off more quickly than standard braces, you’ll be less likely to get cavities or gum disease.
- Easier to Maintain – Instead of wearing a retainer full-time when your braces are removed, you’ll be able to maintain your straight results by just wearing a retainer at night.
Call 713-234-6690 to schedule a Fastbraces consultation today.
Moving Teeth in a Different Way Shortens Treatment Time
Fastbraces technology involves using brackets and wires with a different shape than the ones on conventional braces. The unique shape makes it possible to apply force to your teeth in a way that moves both the crowns (white part) and roots from the beginning of your orthodontic treatment. Conventional braces move the crowns of teeth first, then the roots. This means your Fastbraces treatment will be shorter, and you won’t have to spend as much time in a retainer after your braces are removed.
Put Finishing Touches on Your Teeth With Cosmetic Dentistry
Once your teeth are straight, you may be interested in additional smile beautification. You can further transform your smile with these cosmetic dental treatments:
- Teeth Whitening – You can get a treatment in our office for fast whitening or use professional-strength products at home for more gradual brightening.
- Tooth Bonding – With straight teeth, flaws like chips or uneven edges may stand out even more. Dr. Falahat can cover many minor imperfections with a tooth bonding treatment. You can conceal more serious flaws with a durable dental crown.
Interested in Fastbraces in Houston? Call 713-234-6690 to schedule a consultation. Our office is conveniently located at 5711 Hillcroft Avenue, Suite A2 in the 77036 ZIP code.