I’m Embarrassed To SmileHouston, TX
Beautify Your Smile With Cosmetic Dental Treatments in Houston
Your eyes are the windows to your soul, but your smile is the first thing many people notice about your face. Given that, you want them to notice straight white teeth and not cosmetic flaws. Cosmetic dental treatments in Houston will erase your flaws and give you a smile you’re proud to show off.
With our cosmetic dentistry, you will:
- Feel good about your smile again
- Enjoy more confidence at both business and social occasions
- Find it easier to care for your teeth
- Enjoy a younger-looking smile
Hide Imperfections With Cosmetic Dentistry
Don’t resign yourself to living with a stained or chipped tooth. We can hide them and other flaws with these cosmetic dentistry procedures:
- Tooth Bonding – You can cover chips, small gaps, and similar imperfections with this affordable treatment, which involves carefully applying layers of tooth-colored composite to your teeth. You can get an improved smile in just one visit!
- Dental Crowns – A dental crown is a good choice for more serious imperfections, including worn and misshapen teeth. Since our crowns are made of zirconia, they will look beautiful for many years.
Get Straighter Teeth & Whiter Teeth Too
White teeth appear high on the list of features people want in their smile. We have two options you a brighter smile:
- In-office whitening — For fast results, schedule a professional whitening treatment in our office.
- Take-home Whitening – You’ll get results better than drugstore whitening with our professional-strength products that you can use at home.
A smile makeover can help improve a person's overall appearance and self-confidence. However, modern cosmetic dentistry offers patients so many cosmetic dentistry options that the process can sometimes be intimidating. The initial consultation is the patient's chance to explain what the goal for the makeover is, find out what procedures are available, get questions answered…
Braces have been around for centuries, in some form. This teeth-straightening method is effective at correcting misaligned teeth and bite abnormalities. If you think this treatment can help you, a dentist is the right professional for the task. Braces can be the right choice for patients young and old.Traditional braces are made of metal. They…
Getting a dental crown restoration can help your teeth return to full functionality. It can protect the teeth from decaying any further and it can improve your smile. Discover all the information you should be aware of before going down this road.A new crown is a solution for several problems with the teeth and can…
Dental braces come with a unique experience, and it may take a while to get used to the feeling. Knowing what to expect after getting braces will help you prepare for the process. With the proper information, you will not be confused or nervous when you finally get the braces. Although it requires time and…
There are certain risk factors for oral cancer that are important to be mindful about. Along with routine oral cancer screenings from your dentist, it is encouraged to check for any early signs of oral cancer every so often, especially if you meet one or more of the criteria for being at higher risk. By understanding…