I’m Embarrassed To SmileHouston, TX
Beautify Your Smile With Cosmetic Dental Treatments in Houston
Your eyes are the windows to your soul, but your smile is the first thing many people notice about your face. Given that, you want them to notice straight white teeth and not cosmetic flaws. Cosmetic dental treatments in Houston will erase your flaws and give you a smile you’re proud to show off.
With our cosmetic dentistry, you will:
- Feel good about your smile again
- Enjoy more confidence at both business and social occasions
- Find it easier to care for your teeth
- Enjoy a younger-looking smile
Hide Imperfections With Cosmetic Dentistry
Don’t resign yourself to living with a stained or chipped tooth. We can hide them and other flaws with these cosmetic dentistry procedures:
- Tooth Bonding – You can cover chips, small gaps, and similar imperfections with this affordable treatment, which involves carefully applying layers of tooth-colored composite to your teeth. You can get an improved smile in just one visit!
- Dental Crowns – A dental crown is a good choice for more serious imperfections, including worn and misshapen teeth. Since our crowns are made of zirconia, they will look beautiful for many years.
Get Straighter Teeth & Whiter Teeth Too
White teeth appear high on the list of features people want in their smile. We have two options you a brighter smile:
- In-office whitening — For fast results, schedule a professional whitening treatment in our office.
- Take-home Whitening – You’ll get results better than drugstore whitening with our professional-strength products that you can use at home.
A dental filling is used to restore and renew teeth that are in bad shape. Oftentimes, a general dentist will recommend a dental filling for patients who have a minor cavity, but the procedure can also be used to treat things like chips or cracks.Regardless of what the dental filling is being used to treat,…
Dental health remains as important as ever during the COVID-19 outbreak. However, you should still make your oral health a priority. The good news is that there are a few ways to maintain your dental health. A diet of nutritious foods and good oral hygiene are both ways to keep your teeth healthy. Keep reading…
One of the ways a cosmetic dentist can help you achieve the beautiful smile you have always wanted is by filling in gaps between teeth. This condition is known as diastema and can happen anywhere in the mouth. These gaps vary in size and may be a minor cosmetic issue for the patient, or the…
Before a patient goes to a general dentist for orthodontic treatment, it is important that they know what to expect during and after the procedure. This is why patients are advised to ask their general dentist about orthodontic questions as they need to make them more comfortable about the procedure.Some of the questions patients should…
Thinking about choosing cosmetic dentistry in order to improve your smile? According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, cosmetic dentistry is the dental specialty that is aimed at creating a positive change to your teeth and to your smile. As there are many different cosmetic dentistry procedures available, more people are choosing to enhance…