I’m Embarrassed To SmileHouston, TX
Beautify Your Smile With Cosmetic Dental Treatments in Houston
Your eyes are the windows to your soul, but your smile is the first thing many people notice about your face. Given that, you want them to notice straight white teeth and not cosmetic flaws. Cosmetic dental treatments in Houston will erase your flaws and give you a smile you’re proud to show off.
With our cosmetic dentistry, you will:
- Feel good about your smile again
- Enjoy more confidence at both business and social occasions
- Find it easier to care for your teeth
- Enjoy a younger-looking smile
Hide Imperfections With Cosmetic Dentistry
Don’t resign yourself to living with a stained or chipped tooth. We can hide them and other flaws with these cosmetic dentistry procedures:
- Tooth Bonding – You can cover chips, small gaps, and similar imperfections with this affordable treatment, which involves carefully applying layers of tooth-colored composite to your teeth. You can get an improved smile in just one visit!
- Dental Crowns – A dental crown is a good choice for more serious imperfections, including worn and misshapen teeth. Since our crowns are made of zirconia, they will look beautiful for many years.
Get Straighter Teeth & Whiter Teeth Too
White teeth appear high on the list of features people want in their smile. We have two options you a brighter smile:
- In-office whitening — For fast results, schedule a professional whitening treatment in our office.
- Take-home Whitening – You’ll get results better than drugstore whitening with our professional-strength products that you can use at home.
Even if you are not currently feeling any tooth pain, the dentist might recommend a root canal. Sometimes, tooth infections are painless and can spread slowly through the tooth. To stop the infection and save the tooth from extraction, the dentist may recommend a root canal treatment. The objective is to prolong the lifespan of…
Wondering how a general dentist treats toothaches? Whenever someone is experiencing a toothache, they may experience minimal discomfort or a great deal of pain. Either way, toothaches need to be treated in order for one to have a healthy mouth.Anytime someone is suffering from a toothache, it needs to be professionally treated or else it…
Weak teeth can create a lot of oral problems, which is why it is a good idea to consider cosmetic dentistry. While most people believe that cosmetic dentistry only focuses on the appearance of the teeth, that is actually far from the truth. Cosmetic dentists specialize in improving both the form and function of the…
A dental filling is used to restore and renew teeth that are in bad shape. Oftentimes, a general dentist will recommend a dental filling for patients who have a minor cavity, but the procedure can also be used to treat things like chips or cracks.Regardless of what the dental filling is being used to treat,…
Dental health remains as important as ever during the COVID-19 outbreak. However, you should still make your oral health a priority. The good news is that there are a few ways to maintain your dental health. A diet of nutritious foods and good oral hygiene are both ways to keep your teeth healthy. Keep reading…