I’m Having Trouble ChewingHouston, TX
Enjoy Food Again With Restorative Dental Care in Houston
If your list of favorite foods has narrowed due to missing or damaged teeth, let us help you get them back into your diet with restorative dental care in Houston.
We offer restorative dentistry to:
- Replace missing teeth
- Fix cavities, whether they’re large or small
- Remove infection from teeth
- Mend cracked or broken teeth
Whether you have one problem tooth or a whole mouthful of them, Dr. Ali Falahat can improve the look and function of your smile with restorative dental treatments. If you’re ready to eat whatever you’d like again, call us today at (713) 357-6355
Let Us Help You Find the Right Replacement Teeth
Nothing affects your oral health quite like missing teeth. They create unattractive gaps in your smile, make it nearly impossible to chew food, and leave you more prone to dental problems in your remaining teeth.
We offer two reliable options to replace teeth:
- Dental Bridge – A bridge fills a smile gap with one or more replacement teeth that are supported by dental crowns on either side of the space. Unlike some other tooth replacement options, you won’t need a surgical procedure or a long healing period to get a bridge.
- Dentures – You can choose full dentures or partials to replace large numbers of teeth, even all of them. Again, no surgery is required.
Repair Damaged Teeth With Restorative Care
Whether you have a cavity or a broken tooth, Dr. Falahat can return your smile to health and full function. You may receive:
- Tooth Fillings – We fix cavities with non-metal fillings that contain no mercury. Our composite fillings are also less likely than metal fillings to develop cracks over time.
- Root Canal – A root canal is necessary to save a tooth that is threatened by an infection.
- Dental Crown – A crown can repair numerous problems, including breaks and cracks.
- Inlay or Onlay – These dental restorations can fix cavities that are too large for fillings but not big enough for crowns.
A dental filling is used to restore and renew teeth that are in bad shape. Oftentimes, a general dentist will recommend a dental filling for patients who have a minor cavity, but the procedure can also be used to treat things like chips or cracks.Regardless of what the dental filling is being used to treat,…
Dental health remains as important as ever during the COVID-19 outbreak. However, you should still make your oral health a priority. The good news is that there are a few ways to maintain your dental health. A diet of nutritious foods and good oral hygiene are both ways to keep your teeth healthy. Keep reading…
One of the ways a cosmetic dentist can help you achieve the beautiful smile you have always wanted is by filling in gaps between teeth. This condition is known as diastema and can happen anywhere in the mouth. These gaps vary in size and may be a minor cosmetic issue for the patient, or the…
Before a patient goes to a general dentist for orthodontic treatment, it is important that they know what to expect during and after the procedure. This is why patients are advised to ask their general dentist about orthodontic questions as they need to make them more comfortable about the procedure.Some of the questions patients should…
Thinking about choosing cosmetic dentistry in order to improve your smile? According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, cosmetic dentistry is the dental specialty that is aimed at creating a positive change to your teeth and to your smile. As there are many different cosmetic dentistry procedures available, more people are choosing to enhance…