I’m Having Trouble ChewingHouston, TX
Enjoy Food Again With Restorative Dental Care in Houston
If your list of favorite foods has narrowed due to missing or damaged teeth, let us help you get them back into your diet with restorative dental care in Houston.
We offer restorative dentistry to:
- Replace missing teeth
- Fix cavities, whether they’re large or small
- Remove infection from teeth
- Mend cracked or broken teeth
Whether you have one problem tooth or a whole mouthful of them, Dr. Ali Falahat can improve the look and function of your smile with restorative dental treatments. If you’re ready to eat whatever you’d like again, call us today at (713) 357-6355
Let Us Help You Find the Right Replacement Teeth
Nothing affects your oral health quite like missing teeth. They create unattractive gaps in your smile, make it nearly impossible to chew food, and leave you more prone to dental problems in your remaining teeth.
We offer two reliable options to replace teeth:
- Dental Bridge – A bridge fills a smile gap with one or more replacement teeth that are supported by dental crowns on either side of the space. Unlike some other tooth replacement options, you won’t need a surgical procedure or a long healing period to get a bridge.
- Dentures – You can choose full dentures or partials to replace large numbers of teeth, even all of them. Again, no surgery is required.
Repair Damaged Teeth With Restorative Care
Whether you have a cavity or a broken tooth, Dr. Falahat can return your smile to health and full function. You may receive:
- Tooth Fillings – We fix cavities with non-metal fillings that contain no mercury. Our composite fillings are also less likely than metal fillings to develop cracks over time.
- Root Canal – A root canal is necessary to save a tooth that is threatened by an infection.
- Dental Crown – A crown can repair numerous problems, including breaks and cracks.
- Inlay or Onlay – These dental restorations can fix cavities that are too large for fillings but not big enough for crowns.
A smile makeover can help improve a person's overall appearance and self-confidence. However, modern cosmetic dentistry offers patients so many cosmetic dentistry options that the process can sometimes be intimidating. The initial consultation is the patient's chance to explain what the goal for the makeover is, find out what procedures are available, get questions answered…
Braces have been around for centuries, in some form. This teeth-straightening method is effective at correcting misaligned teeth and bite abnormalities. If you think this treatment can help you, a dentist is the right professional for the task. Braces can be the right choice for patients young and old.Traditional braces are made of metal. They…
Getting a dental crown restoration can help your teeth return to full functionality. It can protect the teeth from decaying any further and it can improve your smile. Discover all the information you should be aware of before going down this road.A new crown is a solution for several problems with the teeth and can…
Dental braces come with a unique experience, and it may take a while to get used to the feeling. Knowing what to expect after getting braces will help you prepare for the process. With the proper information, you will not be confused or nervous when you finally get the braces. Although it requires time and…
There are certain risk factors for oral cancer that are important to be mindful about. Along with routine oral cancer screenings from your dentist, it is encouraged to check for any early signs of oral cancer every so often, especially if you meet one or more of the criteria for being at higher risk. By understanding…