We do all we can to save damaged teeth with restorative dentistry like root canals and dental crowns. Sometimes, though, the best way to keep your mouth healthy is to extract a tooth. If you need oral surgery in Houston, Dr. Ali Falahat can perform your procedure, including many wisdom teeth removals.
There’s no need to worry about a tooth extraction! Dr. Falahat has removed countless teeth in his 25 years as a dentist. In addition to his experience, you’ll appreciate:
- Topical numbing gel that takes the sting out of the anesthesia process
- Patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays for planning your extraction
- Our caring team, who puts you at ease for an extraction – or any procedure
- Same-day care in many instances if you need to see us in a dental emergency
If you’re in pain or think you have a tooth that may need to be removed, call Dental Bright at 713-234-6690.
Technology Keeps Your Extraction as Pain-Free as Possible
If we’re removing a tooth, we’ll want to know about any possible complications before your procedure begins – not after it’s started. So we incorporate advanced dental technology like panoramic X-rays to plan your treatment. We may use:
- Digital X-rays – These X-rays are not only faster and more comfortable for you, but they also allow our dentist to easily enlarge images to get a better look at your teeth. In addition, they use far less radiation than traditional X-rays.
- Panoramic X-rays – Using this technology, we can get a view of both your upper and lower jaws at once. This is especially useful for planning wisdom teeth removal.
- Intraoral Camera – This handheld camera makes it easier for us to look into every corner of your mouth, with less poking and prodding. We can also share the images with you so you’ll better understand your dental issues.
Remember, if you’re in pain, we can often schedule you for a same-day appointment with Dr. Falahat. We even offer Saturday hours! If you think you need oral surgery in Houston, call us at 713-234-6690.