If you have a gap in your smile from missing teeth or if damaged teeth are affecting how your smile looks and functions, dental crowns and bridges in Houston can help. In fact, there are few smile problems that can’t be addressed with these versatile dental restorations.
A dental crown will:
- Save damaged teeth so you won’t need an extraction
- Repair breaks, cracks, and large cavities
- Conceal cosmetic issues such as staining or misshapen teeth
- Support a dental bridge
- Strengthen teeth so they’ll be resistant to damage
- Last for many years, with proper care
If you have dental damage and want to see if a crown or bridge is right for you, call 713-234-6690.
Zirconia Crowns Look Great & Last for Years
There are many materials for dental crowns, including porcelain and metals like gold. Our choice is zirconia, which combines the advantages of metal and porcelain. Like metal, zirconia crowns will withstand lots of chewing force. Like porcelain, we’ll match zirconia to the color of your teeth so your crowns blend easily into your smile.
Dr. Falahat will prepare your tooth for the crown by carefully removing some of your tooth structure. We’ll also take impressions of your teeth, which we’ll send to a dental lab where your crown will be made. You’ll receive a temporary crown to wear while waiting for your final restoration from the lab. When your crown arrives, you’ll return to our office so we can check the fit and securely bond it to your tooth.
A Dental Bridge Is a Versatile Tooth Replacement Option
We make a dental bridge by using dental crowns on either side of a smile gap to support one or more lifelike replacement teeth. A bridge offers several benefits you won’t enjoy with other replacement teeth:
- No surgical procedure or lengthy healing period is required.
- Because a bridge doesn’t need to be removed for cleaning, your oral hygiene routine won’t change.
- A bridge is more affordable than some other teeth replacements.
Interested in dental crowns and bridges in Houston? Call Dental Bright at 713-234-6690.