When you lose teeth, you lose other things too – like the ability to smile freely and enjoy a wide variety of foods. Fortunately, you can restore your smile’s appearance and function with dentures in Houston. Today’s dentures look better and feel more natural than the “false teeth” of years past.
With our replacement teeth, you’ll:
- Speak clearly, so everyone can understand you the first time
- Enjoy any food you like, even corn-on-the-cob and crunchy apples
- Smile with confidence, with no worries about big gaps in your grin
- Look younger, with a face that appears fuller
To find out more about your teeth replacement options, call Dental Bright at 713-234-6690.
Get a Great Fit With Our Restorative Dentistry Expertise
Dr. Ali Falahat has 25 years of experience with restorative dentistry, and he works with top-quality dental labs to ensure your new teeth fit well and give you the functionality you enjoyed with your natural teeth. Compared to some other teeth replacements, dentures:
- Are More Affordable – They cost less than some other options.
- Are Less Invasive – You won’t need a surgical procedure that requires us to cut into your gums or bone.
- Won’t Require a Bone Graft – You need a certain amount of bone density for some teeth replacements. You likely won’t need a bone graft or similar procedure before getting your dentures.
Choose Full Dentures or Partial Dentures
Depending on how many teeth you have left, you’ll choose:
- Full Dentures – These are the usual option if you’re missing most or all of your teeth. A full arch of natural-looking teeth is attached to a base that rests on your gums. You can get these replacement teeth in your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both.
- Partial Dentures – If you have some healthy teeth left, you might choose partial dentures. You clip them to your other teeth to keep them in place.
If you’re only missing one tooth or just a few adjacent teeth, you may want to consider a dental bridge instead. The primary difference between a dental bridge and dentures is the bridge remains fixed in place. You don’t remove it for cleaning.
For dentures in Houston, call Dental Bright at 713-234-6690.